Epicenter understands that Technology is backbone of any organization and hence it is extremely important to have a Highly Reliable, Secured, Efficient and scalable Infrastructure
Anything: Expertise to provide all kinds of Technology products and services with desired customizations
Anytime:Robust architecture to provide 100% uptime with 24x7 support for all the time zones
Anywhere: Global reachability to any location
Technologies deployed by Epicenter are completely based following methodology:
- Availability - Uptime commitment
- Connectivity - Redundancy and Diversity in all elements
- Scalability - Vertically and Horizontally Scalable
- Manageability - Easily Manageable
- Security - PCI and ISO 27K compliant
Epicenter has partnered with the world’s premier quality product suppliers and below are the highlights:
- Data Center - Tier – 2 data Center with HVAC and FM – 200 for fire suppression
- Telecom - Avaya ACD, Aspect UIP 6.6, CMS, CosmoCom UC, NICE Loggers, VERINT Loggers (Voice & Screen Recording)
- Network - CISCO
- System - DELL
- Virtualization - VMWare
- Leased Circuit - MPLS, IPLC and Internet bandwidth with diversified paths
- Security - Juniper Firewalls and Ironport Antispam
- NMS - Adventnet (OPManager), CISCO, AVAYA
- Security Analyzer - Firewall Analyzer, Eventlog Analyzer
- Cabling - Tyco
- Technology Support (Help Desk) - 24X7 NOC
Technology Service Portfolio:
Technology Service feature list:
Business Continuity Plan:
Epicenter understands the importance of uptime and hence deployed Business Continuity Plan which identifies potential impacts that threaten an organization and provides a framework for building resilience and the capability for an effective response which safeguards the interests of its key stake holders, reputation, brand and value creating activities.
Electric Power Supply in Mumbai is very stable and power failures are very rare. However, to cater to any type of emergency, a three tier redundant system has been built.
- Power to the premises is from RELIANCE Energy. We have alternate supply from Tata Power Electric Co. Ltd.
- Redundant UPS systems from APC – MGE of capacity 120 KVA X 2 units and 200 KVA X 2 units.
- Diesel Generator from Cummins with capacity of 200 KVA x 1 unit and 625 KVA x 1 units.
Epicenter has deployed technology platforms considering industry Quality and Security standards. Complete environment is secured, controlled and built as per ISO 9K, 27K and PCI standards.
Transformations / Success Stories:
- Migration from Legacy TDM architecture to VOIP MPLS platform
- Back-up RF connectivity for Voice and Data
- Successful deployment of Unified Communications Platform for Real time and Non Real time Applications
- Virtualization of Servers
- Cloud based Hosted Services
- Transformation from TDN logger to IP Logger
- NMS and Dashboard Customizations for proactive real time monitoring
- CRM integrations