IT Infrastructure Management
Constructing solutions that support your e-business IT infrastructure The service demands of global e-business—24x7 complexities, staff driven TCO and skills shortages, cross-discipline problem solving— are prompting a shift from traditional problem-oriented help desks to consolidated service desks. While the propensity to out task selected help desk functions or outsource the entire help desk continues to grow, there is still an increasing need to assist businesses with their internal corporate support environments.
Epicenter Service Desk and Sourcing offers consulting, planning and design, implementation, and remote and onshore support services to help build a streamlined and efficient information technology (IT) service environment for your e-business needs. Whether you want to automate or improve your current help desk, install a new or consolidated IT help desk, or integrate asset and change management with problem management into a consolidated service desk, the people of Services can help.
- Designing a strategy and solution for your unique business needs using our
Project management and e-business expertise, along with best practices and methodologies, we can help you deliver seamless, customized, end-to-end IT Services to your end users. We consult with you to assess your current IT service environment and examine service options. Then our advisers can help recommend organization, process and technology enhancements to help deliver a quality, cost-effective IT support solution based on your business objectives.
- Planning and designing a customized, scalable Service Desk
Epicenter will work with you to design a customized and scalable Service Desk solution. Service Desk Consulting and Sourcing Services can support or improve your existing multivendor help desk, or work with you to build a more comprehensive, end-to-end service-desk. Our advisers can help you achieve the right balance of organization, process, and technology for your IT service infrastructure.
- Enhancing the value of your IT Infrastructure
Epicenter can help you quickly develop an IT infrastructure that can withstand the demands of Web-enabled support and customer self-service applications. By taking advantage of our Service Desk Consulting and Sourcing Services, you can potentially improve customer satisfaction, reduce service costs, and refine infrastructure resource management to better understand the impact of changes across the enterprise. In addition, our professionals can implement a help desk that can grow and scale as your business grows, enable you to leverage existing IT investments while taking advantage of emerging technologies, and enhance your help desk agent productivity by improving resolution quality and response time.
Our comprehensive family of service desk offerings and capabilities can potentially:
- Alleviate your IT environment with some of the latest innovations in change management
- Design more effective responses to disruptions in your production environment with incident management
- Reduce the occurrence of problems with an intelligently designed problem management process
- Improve your first call resolution rate, reduce call lengths, and achieve SLA terms
- Implement a single point of control for empowered IT management and a single point of contact for reduced user disruption
- Reduce your cost per call
- Consolidate physically or virtually your level 1 and 2 resources
- Gain control of your IT costs with integrated configuration, change, problem, incident management
- Gain control of your service desk with our comprehensive ITIL and ITPM based Service Desk process model
- Avoid the common problems associated with sourcing by incorporating consulting
- Designed to enhance your IT infrastructure for e-business and improve infrastructure resource management
- Assess your IT Service infrastructure for a unique strategy and solution
- Design a customized, scalable Service Desk solution, balancing people, process and technology
- Provide rapid deployment of a help desk solution using industry leading technologies, processes and organization considerations
- Incorporate traditional or legacy processes and technologies with Web-based support and self-service
- Deploy self-service with Virtual Helpdesk
- Data Center Management
- Annual Maintenance Contracts
- Remote Infrastructure Monitoring & Management
- Facility Management Services
- Security Management
- Network & Security Audits
- Server Management
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity planning
- Asset Management
- Vendor Management